Monday, July 22, 2013

Hey Guys

So, I'm not really sure if anyone's reading this (probably not) but if you are, you should probably know that I am planning on bringing this blog back to its former glory. I guess trying would be a better word here. If anyone's still here, comment. I'm pretty sure this place has been abandoned though. I can answer any questions you have about this, but I'm going to contact everyone else in the Sanctuary. Wish me luck, cause I'm going to need it.
                                                                                                         ~Marcia Sinclair
                                                                                                                 Detective

2 comments:

  1. I'm still here.

    Lol.

    Do you think you can delete all the previous posts so we can start over?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In all honesty, I really don't want to. Even though there are posts about our....disagreement.

      Delete